Last post was about travel and now jump to new year!
Recap about 2016!
- Started my first ever Job in one of the biggest IT company in Japan
- Made my mind to leave Japan as soon as I reached my money goal
- Lost someone special to me, but I just realized how special he is after he left me
- Made a new step to further polish my hobby
- Met new people, create new families and friends! (honestly! I made a lot of families in the past 1 year!)
- Made a lot of investment on camera
- Learnt how to look a bit better than university look ;P (Still trying though)
- Failed my 2016 resolution, which I might bring again this year to get slimmer (hardly impossible I guess)
- Travel across Europe, New Zealand, America and Asia on 1 year~ (dont really remember on how many countries)
- Decided to stay strong and stay “me” despite how other people (in the company) might hate me
Well that’s a bit of the recap in 2016! I do wish 2017 be a better year and let’s face 2017 with positiveness and full of energy!